Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Come up with your own title I guess...

Haven't written in a while. Been relatively busy, not physically though. My mind has been in constant overdrive lately. It has been happening a lot more frequently than before. For the record, I am happy, really I am. So, don't think I am just putting on a smiley face so I don't have to talk about what's really going on.
I don't really want to talk to people about everything running through my head.
A) There isn't much to talk about
B) I'd rather just figure it out on my own, for the most part.
I have felt inadequate lately and kind of like I'm slipping. Some days I feel like I'm going to slip so far, there will be no one to catch me. I have had almost ZERO motivation to do anything. And come on, I should have all the motivation in the world, right? I don't HAVE to work, and I get to stay home with an amazing little girl. I have let some things go so far and pile up, having zero motivation makes me completely overwhelmed.
At the same time, this last week has been the week from hell for me, especially yesterday. I'm not going to go into a long discussion about it, because if you know me, you know why yesterday is bad for me. I am working on it, belive me, I am. But, apparently, my efforts haven't been good enough.
Alright, done being all "emo" on myself. Shannon's birthday is coming up! She's going to be two, it's crazy. So, I have to get everything ready for my mom and grandma to visit. Anyway, I think this is enough self loathing for tonight! TTFN!

No comments: