Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009











Today was Shannon's first day of Preschool. She loved it!! Sorry, the pictures are in reverse order. Still trying to get the hang of this thing! Anyway, she was quite anxious to start and was not sad to see me go. But, when I picked her up, she couldn't get to me soon enough to show me her pictures. I'm so excited for her. She seemed to love it. Thursday they are going to have a "Teddy Bear picnic" and she gets to bring in her favorite stuffed animal. Then, they all have a picnic in the back of the school.
We also found out today, Warren got the job he applied for! It's still with the Guard, but just not on the base. I'm excited for him. It will be nice to have him working days again. He will probably be starting after the 1st of next month. I'm just happy for both my big girl and my amazing husband!

2 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Awww! Max loves going to a school. He asked us to find him a "Tina's House" so we're looking for a preschool to put him in here. Everything is expensive!

How is Warren's new job? Does he like it?

Jane said...

Awww! Expensive, but it must be nice! Warren is LOVING his new job! He likes being back on days as well.