Team Beachbody!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

2 day streak

I haven't posted in forever it seems.  And this certainly isn't the first time I've fallen off the "blogging wagon."  I know I've been busy, but not busy enough.  Some pretty cool events have taken place (ie weight loss, husband's Army graduation, our trek to Missouri and back), so I'm not sure why I haven't written.  Last post was from my phone, today I'm on the laptop and they have REALLY changed Blogger around.  I do like the new setup, it will just take some time to get used to it. 
I do know I definitely became discouraged when it seemed like no one was reading the blog.  Yes, call me a big baby.  Now there are page views, I see people really were reading my blog. 
Maybe I'll start thinking of more interesting stuff to write about.  I still have a problem blogging the everyday things.  I feel like it isn't exciting enough.  Or once in a while I can capture a real thought provoking moment for myself. 
I used to write everyday when I was in high school, and not just because I had to either.  I did it because I genuinely loved to write.  I still do, it just doesn't seem to come to me like it used to. 
So, here is day 2 of blogging, let's see how this current streak will pan out.  Gotta log out and run off to Weight Watchers anyway!

1 comment:

Shelby Nanners said...

Writing used to come so easily for me in high school too. I would write stuff that amazed me. Now days I'm lucky to get a sentence onto paper that even sounds good LOL