Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Wow, it has really been a while!

I am going to be honest and completely straightforward on this, I have baby fever, babyitis, whatever you want to call it. It's all I can think about, dream about, or concentrate on. The only downfall, in my mind, is my body isn't ready for it. Sure, health wise, I could be ready for another baby. But, I want to make sure I'm in the best possible health before baby #2 can even be thought about.
Ah, lost my thoughts!
Anyway, I know we could afford it financially. I think Shannon would be a great big sister. Warren is even ready for #2, he just wants to wait a few months. I have absolutely no problems with that at all. It gives me plenty of time to get into the shape I want to be in, gives us time to get settled into a more permanent place, and he will be done with training.
I am just impatient, and I think I need to turn my energy elsewhere for the time being. So, I've decided to set some goals. I need to stick with them and write some journals! I figure I need to write, just everytime I get discouraged, angry, or even want to give up.
Short term goals:
-take a walk, everyday
-wake up with a positive, ready attitude
-write a friend everyday
-start unpacking boxes and get rid of stuff!
Long term goals:
-lose at least a pound a week
-be consistent, less procrastination
Anyway, that's all I can think of for now! Will write more, tomorrow probably!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

#2 WOW!! I was never ready for #2 but they are wonderful little blessing. I hope you are doing good and if you even need to vent I am here. Good luck with the goals I know you can do it!!