Team Beachbody!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

And one more equals four..

Yes..we are in the process of becoming the Mulcahy's, a family of four. I am now 7 weeks and a few days along, may actually be a little more, but not too sure. My first ob appointment is next Friday. So, we will hopefully know more shortly after that.
My ob while still in Monterey is the same one I was going to when I was pregnant with Shannon. It's kind of sad because we leave Monterey in less than a month. So, I will only have one appointment with her. Too bad she can't fly out to Utah to deliver this baby..
On the topic of moving, husband takes his DLPT on the 23rd and 24th. And his graduation is the 9th of October. Needless to say, it's going to be a very busy next few weeks. I actually think I'm holding it together pretty good. Warren is overly stressed preparing for the big test.
Back to the pregnancy...
No one warned me it hurts and aches more with the second pregnancy. I feel like I constantly have a pulled muscle in my lower abdomen. Luckily, no cramping or anything like that, just achiness. I don't remember being this tired either. If I don't sleep 7-8 hours a night, with a cat nap during the day, I feel like I am practically worthless.

No comments: