Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trying to keep it together

Today is a big day. Warren is taking his listening DLPT as I type this. Tomorrow is Reading, and next Monday is his OPI. I know he will do just fine, I just feel for him. He and I have both been in this situation before, it's definitely not the easiest of times. He has really kept it together this time, I'm so proud of how well he has done. I don't have any worries about his test, and he seems confident as well.
The biggest thing I am worried about today is my blood test. I get my results back today from my doctor. She wants to check my HCG levels. The doctor is trying to rule out if it's an ectopic pregnancy. I am supposed to be going into my 8th week, but on the ultrasound it only showed up as a 4 week pregnancy. So, it really had me worried.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! I hope everything works out ok. where are you guys headed to after he takes the test?