Team Beachbody!

Monday, December 22, 2008

New Year to Bring New Adventures

Yes, I'm ready. I'm ready for a new chapter, or even a whole new story. It's interesting how I'm starting to feel like this as 2008 is coming to an end. Don't get me wrong 2008 was probably my BEST year yet, I am just really ready for 2009. I hope I'm ready, I'd like to think I'm ready.
I made some great and memorable friends over the last year. I learned a little bit more about who I am and what I want out of life. I think that's part of the reason I am looking forward to something different in the next year. Now I FINALLY know what I want, I need to start moving in the right direction.
I refuse to make New Years resolutions. I actually tend to believe in my hatred for any form of short-term goals. I make lists, and don't finish them, sometimes I don't even start them. Ha! So maybe I should make a resolution to not hate short-term goals...like that'll happen.
Yes, and we will even have a new edition to the family in the next year. I'm so excited about having another baby, at the same time I can't help but feel guilty. I'm so worried to how Shannon may react to not being the baby any more. She's been acting so weird lately. I don't know how to describe it other than like, HOLY FREAKING TERROR! Her newest issue is spitting. She won't flat out "spit in your face," but she will blow an uber raspberry with great distance. Husband is the only one who remains to live "shower free." I know it's just a phase and I know she can't quite use her words for expressing her feelings, but it's sooooo difficult! My patience tends to just fly out the window sometimes. Wow! Anyway, just realized it's 10:30 pm and I need some sleep!

No comments: