Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Organization and Motivation

I seem to lack any form of organizational skills. So, things pile up. The biggest disorganized mess I'm currently trying to deal with is my kitchen. There just isn't enough room for all of our dishes, period. I kind of need a spot for all of our cocktail type glasses.
Maybe I just need a yard sale too..we have so much stuff! I don't know how I'm going to completely clear out the babies room. If only husband could get rid of his 5-man LoveSac. I hate that thing and it takes up at least a quarter of the room.
I still have had zero motivation for anything cleaning and organizationally related since we moved from Monterey in October. I really should have some motivation. I need to find some form of motivation soon. I would love to see my house spotless and clutter-free before the new baby comes..*sigh*

No comments: