Team Beachbody!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow! It's been well over a month since the last time I have written. I guess I have been busy, or I've just been keeping everything in my head. Or possibly both?
I went on my trip to California already. It was nice to be able to lounge around most days and not having to go anywhere. The weather was absolutely perfect. Other than family, that's the only part about California I miss. The day after I returned I had a doctor's appointment and an ultrasound.
Both appointments showed any signs of the echogenic (sp?) bowel or any complications associated with it to have disappeared. Big relief! I still have to go in for ultrasounds every month for other reasons. The last two ultrasounds they noticed the due date to have possibly changed because of her size. They want to make sure the placenta isn't allowing for any growth problems. With this pregnancy, I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.
Warren and I are doing awesome. This is the best we have been probably ever. He's made the efforts lately of giving me the quality time I need, and even let me cuddle with him a few times. We both are not big on cuddling. It's usually uncomfortable for him and too hot for me. But, the last three nights we have watched tv and curled up on the couch together. He's been more helpful with things needing to be done around the house. And he hasn't nagged at me too bad about not getting stuff done in a "timely manner."
We are both getting excited for the arrival of Erin. We are slowly trying to get everything ready. It's still around 10 weeks before she will be here. So, we have just been looking at the last few items we will need, or want. Some people have asked if I am having a baby shower. And I have said I refuse to plan my own again lol. I'm not big on baby showers for consequtive children, but if someone wants to throw one, by all means, have at it! Anyway, I will hopefully update tomorrow after my appointments! TTFN!

No comments: