Team Beachbody!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Playing the waiting game!

In a little more than 3 hours, my mom and grandma will be here. I'm pretty excited, but stressed at the same time. I am SO not the best housekeeper, period. My grandma has always had some comment to make about wherever we are living. This time around, the less she has to say, the happier I will be! So, I'll do some little spot cleaning and an hour or so before they arrive, I will do some scrubbing to make it smell nice haha.
With all the pressure and the pre-labor contractions, I am ready to be done! I hate walking around like I am hodling a watermelon between my thighs, or like I just finished a 4 hour horse ride. I went to the hospital Saturday night, because I was feeling contractions every 3-5 minutes. They saw a few occurring every 2-3 minutes on the monitor, but sent me home due to lack of progression. Warren was sooo ready that night too! He was even happy to show me his polo shirt so he didn't look like a scrub in baby pictures. His family gave him a lot of flack for what he was wearing when Shannon was born. So, he decided to dress a tad differently this time around. I was so frustrated after that night, all I could do was cry. They told me to go home, take a darvocet and get some sleep, so I did. I haven't really had contractions since then. I had a few last night about 4 minutes apart when I was trying to do dinner and dishes, so I sat down and they went away. But the pressure is still there. The nurse told me the pressure is what could potentially break my water. I had no idea since I was induced last time. I feel like a complete newb about going into labor this pregnancy.
Warren is taking some leave off this week to help me and spend some time with my family. His first day, he ended up staying up until 8 am playing video games, then crawled into the bed when I got up. So far, no time with me =o( Hopefully he'll decide to wake up once my family arrives. Anyway, I should probably get started on my to do lists. I foresee A LOT of breaks and pauses in the process, so I definitely need to get a move on!

No comments: