Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gold patent leather pants are hideous.

So, yeah, I've been bad and it's been a while since I've written anything. I guess a whole lot hasn't taken place. Still pregnant, still pulling my hair out over Shannon, and 75% of me is still hating my husband's schedule.
I love having the bed to myself at night. I love being able to utilize all pillows and every inch of the bed. But, I HATE being alone at night. Especially since I could have sworn I heard gun shots last night around 2 am. This place just freaks me out, and I'm so tired of telling the people below me to shut up. They throw more parties during the week than they do on the weekend. I can't wait until Erin is here so I can have 10 days of "normalcy" with my husband. I guess I took much for granted when we lived in Monterey.
Shannon finds so much humor in driving me NUTS. Like, I swear she still poops in her pants just to spite me. The other day she even thanked me for changing her diaper. I have just been so tempted to sit her on the toilet for a full day. Since we moved her toys to her room, put a small tv in there, and take her outside more, she has been a little easier to deal with. There have definitely been fewer time outs.
And yes, still pregnant! I guess I'm right around 36 weeks. Already at 2-3cm and about 50% effaced. I've had some spouts with irregular contractions and most days I feel like someone kicked me between the legs with a steel toe boot. I have no idea what I'm doing really right now. Since I was induced with Shannon, I didn't really go through any of this. So, I feel like I'm walking up to the batter's box with a blindfold on! My poor doctor's nurse, I call her constantly to tell her about some new symptom I'm feeling, or something to do with my gall bladder. I'm pretty excited though, we finally have everything we need or wanted. Also, my mom and grandma will be arriving on Monday. So, it will be nice to see them and hopefully get some sightseeing in before Erin arrives.

No comments: