Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

That's it, I'm jumping in head first!

Yes, I'm just going to close my eyes and jump, then pray that I don't smack my head on the bottom. Okay, so maybe it's not THAT bad, but still. I've decided to go ahead and start P90X on Monday. Yes, 6 days from now. Since it's Halloween this weekend and there are yummy goodies this week (thanks much to my mil for providing us with awesome cookies) and trick or treating this weekend, I figured, why not?

As you know from previous posts, I hate New Years resolutions, so I refuse to start this after then. Also, Thanksgiving and Christmas are almost right around the corner as well and I tend to gain up to 10 lbs every holiday season. So there really is no better time than the present in this case.

I totally sprung this on the husband yesterday, but he's being supportive. Even when I said there can be absolutely no soda in this house, or at least any that I can see. Before he had even talked about doing it with me, so we shall see if this will be a couples journey, or if I'm flying solo.

On another note, Halloween is this weekend (of course). Shannon is going as Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon, I am SO excited for this! Erin is going as Snow White. I'm excited for this year because Erin will actually have somewhat of an idea of what's going on! AND - I got her to say trick or treat, I'm surprised since it only took 2 days to teach her. Well, gotta run, hope all is well!

No comments: