Team Beachbody!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm alive, I promise!

Yes, I'm alive. And I can't believe I've gone so long without writing! Where do I start? lol...
Erin is 17 1/2 months old already. Walking, talking, and completely weaned (for almost a month now). She absolutely loves animals and books, or any combination of the two. I am having so much fun with her at this age. She's like a little sponge always asking me "whas dat?"
Shannon is doing great too. She's huge too.. I swear, she's going to be taller than me before I know it. She's still going to "school" out at the Children's Center in Kearns. It's been a little rocky with her, but I think we're handling it pretty well. Her counselor at the Center is trying to convince us that medication is the way to go for her ADHD, but I still have a hard time with it since she's only 4! Even though I have my moments of desperation at times and wish for one of us to be medicated, I still want to try other options.
Husband is battling the cold from hell, but good. He's still enjoying his job and got to go elk hunting in the mountains for a week. He also passed his most recent dlpt with a 2,2, so we are in the clear for another year!
And me! I'm still in the first semester of school, not going to lie, it's not going well at all. After battling with some depressive issues and some rough patches with the husband, I definitely let it get to me and I got behind in my classes. I won't be going back next semester, and I honestly think it's the best overall decision for myself and the family. I haven't given up completely, and I'm still trying to get the most possible out of my classes. So, while I'm still on the journey to find me, I also decided not to continue on the path of a degree as a Physical Therapy assistant. I still don't think it's for me, and I'm confident I'll find something that's more suitable. I'm doing well though. The husband and I are almost back to how we were in Monterey the second time, which has helped things tremendously. Anyway! I don't wanna make this too long, and I will write more another day, hopefully sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

colby said...

glad to hear you're still alive!!

Jane said...

always a good thing, huh? =o) I still love your house btw.. lol