Team Beachbody!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Challenge: Day 1

Day 1: Recent picture of you (see below, I am the one on the right, in case you didn't know) and 15 interesting facts about yourself.


1. I have recently found a new hobby, crocheting. It's something I can actual hyperfocus on and I love finding new patterns I can teach myself to make.
2. I love motorsports, one of the biggest rushes in life was sitting in a bomber (type of class) during a race once.
3. I know how to operate some heavy machinery. In Kindergarten or First grade, I competed in a "backhoe derby" and took third place. I spent many summer days sitting next to my daddy on a Cat.
4. I love horseback riding, but I haven't ridden since I was 13.
5. I love guns and hunting, or really anything outdoors. One of my favorite things to do is trap/skeet shooting.
6. For the last 4 years, I have wasted many hours playing World of Warcraft, I am officially a geek.
7. I love Action movies. Comedic actions especially. I do appreciate a good Western once in a while, since I was mostly raised on those and sports while at my dad's house.
8. I served 2 years, well just under, in the U.S. Air Force. I still kind of miss it everyday =o/
9. I was married at 18 and had my oldest when I was 19, second at 22. In 2005, I met my husband while we were in Technical School in Monterey, CA.
10. Every year my mom, grandma, and I used to go to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland, Oregon. I fell in love with Oregon at a very young age.
11. When I was 12, mom, grandma, and I spent 3 weeks touring southern France. It was definitely an experience I'll never forget.
12. I have played SO many sports. Softball was the sport I played the longest. I have played soccer, basketball, volleyball, track, cheerleading (for a month), and even wrestling.
13. My mom is my best friend. I tell her everything. Probably even some things I shouldn't, but she does the same to me as well.
14. Growing up, I couldn't wait to once leave Shasta County and move away somewhere totally awesome (part of the reason I joined the military). Now I find myself constantly thinking about how great it would be to move back..
15. I am me. I am awesome, I know this. I am unique, and I don't think anyone could ever change my opinion about myself..

2 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

Loved reading that. France for 3 weeks. I want to do something like that with my girls one day, that is so awesome. I learned some new things

Jane said...

3 weeks in France was amazing! My favorite part was the French Riviera.. I could have spent that whole time on the beaches of the Mediterranean...