Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dear Turbofire...

I'm sorry I didn't take you seriously at first. I probably cannot live without you. When we were finished yesterday, after I turned you off and put you away, the chunks started to rise. I remained in the fetal position on the couch for the next hour, positive I was going to throw up. My knees scream if they go any higher than my hips, my arms feel like they will fall off if they go above my shoulders. I know you abuse me and love me at the same time, so I must continue this new relationship. When I think of you, the John Mellencamp song "Hurt So Good" comes to mind.
Love always, Me.

Yes, I did Turbofire yesterday and didn't go over my calorie limit, hooray. I felt like I was coming down with a cold yesterday, today I feel much better, so I will more than likely workout for day #2. Tomorrow's a rest day according to the schedule. The pain/burn is so going to be worth it. I have a vacation in 24 days and a wedding to attend by the end of May. I'd LOVE to be in a size 5/6 dress, but I refuse to shop until it's April and I'm a size 8.
Thanks to the pill (was on a low-dosage something, but went on regular ortho-tricyclen in December) and not so healthy habits, I've gone from low 140s to mid 150s. So, I've got my work cut out for me!
Also, on a sappy "awww" note, we were getting ready for bed and as he gave me a kiss goodnight the hubster said something he's never said to me before. He told me I was beautiful and that he couldn't function without me. Talk about permasmile! I've been in a great mood ever since! I'm so happy with where we are at the moment and how happy he is with his recent decisions. Anyway, just had to share, I don't like to be the type of woman to trash talk their husband in a blog, point out his negative qualities, or anything like that. It's taken a while, but I've found it best to just go straight to him if I have any issues with him. So, with that being said, ending this post with - I love my husband. =o)

No comments: