Team Beachbody!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Yet another 5QF

1. Can you drive a stick shift?
- From what I can remember, yes. I learned to drive one when I was like 12. It's not that hard to pick up, just difficult to manuever in the city.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
- Mushrooms and fish. I can't stand the texture of mushrooms at all, they've grossed me out since I was a little kid. And fish smells, looks, and tastes nasty to me. I almost gag whenever I try it lol.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
- I love thin mints, I think everyone else does too... And Samoas, mmm coconut.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
- I'm really not one for pampering. I get my nails done from time to time and my hair highlighted/colored. Besides that, I really don't do much. I've never been to a spa or anything. Maybe today's the day I should start though. ;o)

5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
- My nickname is "Scooter." When I was a toddler, I had one of those walker things. And my parents say I used to haul ass all over in that thing. So from that, they started calling me Scooter. I used to be so embarrassed when they used to shout it out loud at my games in high school and stuff. But what else are parents for? Embarrassment is at the top of their list! Or so it seems haha...

5QF can be found at:
http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

colby said...

I am actually not a fan of the thin mints. :) I eat them, but only as a last resort for sugar.

Jane said...

Haha, I know how that goes. Jacob and Warren are drinking sodas tonight and I'm foaming at the bit, so I had to make Kool Aid =o)