Team Beachbody!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Blue is nice, but green has always been my favorite color..

The title really is true, green is my all time favorite color. But, what the title really means is we will soon make the transition from being an Air Force family to an Army family. Husband extended his enlistment last year through April of this year. So May 1st, he will be signing with the Army guard. I'm not making any big announcement over facebook or anything. A few people already know, family and our really really close friends.
I am truly happy in this decision and know it will be good for all of us. Some of you may be wondering about deployments and such.. the unit was set to deploy in 3-4 years, and now it's looking like 4-5 years. But we aren't really worried about it until the time comes. By then at least one of the girls will be in school and that will make it much easier! I'm not very experienced in the deployment section, but the one we've been through.. it was rough having him gone with both girls at home.
In other news, it's almost been a week since I've arrived back in Utah. The first few days were bad, I was missing California something fierce, but I just kept myself distracted and I seem to do alright. Anyway! Gotta run, more updates to come later =o) And happy Valentine's Day guys!

No comments: