Team Beachbody!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Good almost always comes with the bad

Well, this first bank has declined us for a home loan. And you know, I'm not too upset about it either. There are very few things we actually have to fix in order to be accepted in the future. So, we've decided to finally purchase a second vehicle and we will for sure be moving out of our apartment by the first of May.
Tonight I am going to start looking at rentals again and we will see about a car as early as this weekend. I'm not disappointed at all because there are still plenty of exciting things in store for us this year.

2 comments:

colby said...

that's great that you have such a positive outlook, at least on the surface :). There truly are SO many great rentals in this area that home ownership isn't a necessity, but think about how nice it will be to have 2 cars!! I can't even imagine what it would be like for us! haha.

Jane said...

Haha, yeah... I hate being pessimistic about anything, especially this. There are more opportunities, and frankly with all the changes just around the corner, I'm kind of glad I don't have to worry about a brand new house too lol.