Team Beachbody!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

No title, just thoughts

Have I mentioned that I'm totally excited for the Mister? Well, I am. He's really starting to get excited about signing with the Army. Of course, since he has XY chromosomes, he won't come right out and say "hey babe, I'm excited!" But it's so easy to tell... His general manner and mood has changed already. He found out yesterday they should be able to send him to Basic shortly after he signs. So, he'll probably be going in May.
I'm actually really looking forward to him going as well. Partially, because he will be out of the house for a while, and I can then cook whatever I want to eat. =o) But, I'm kind of a sap for the handwritten letters from time to time. It'll be much easier to write to him there, unlike deployments where it takes 3 weeks for mail to arrive. Also, I'm really hoping we'll be able to see him graduate.
Lots to come in the upcoming months, I'm so ready.

No comments: