Team Beachbody!

Friday, February 18, 2011

5QF

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
- Yes, unfortunately, I have actually worn one outfit later in the night, slept in most of it, then woke up and wore it that morning too.. That's bad.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
- Portland or Sacramento. Yes, both are close to home. Portland is the first option.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
- Drive!!! Never again will I fly with both kids by myself. Unless it's an emergency. My favorite mode of transportation for a vacation is definitely driving though.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning?"
- I'm OCD about cleaning when I actually care. So, spring cleaning for me would be going through toys and clothes and getting rid of stuff. Deep cleaning, rearranging shelves and cabinets. Bleaching anything that can be bleached.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
- East of Eden by John Steinbeck and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame Smith

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: