Team Beachbody!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Not much of one, but it is an update

Well... we've decided.. to heck with moving into a rental house. I looked almost all day yesterday and couldn't find anything in our budget that takes a cat, house-wise. There were plenty of Townhouses, but we just decided to stay here in the apartment.
So, since we will be looking into a small auto loan and buying the husband an older Jeep Cherokee (it's what he wants, I won't argue), we will still have some money in the bank. Quite a bit actually. So, the family will be going to Disneyland! I have been doing some research and it looks like we can go for 4 days between the parks and hotel and spend, at most $1300 for hotel and tickets. Not quite sure how much gas will be, but I can figure that out later.
Once we get the second car, I can start bugging the husband about the CNA certification class again. =o) It's only 4-6 weeks of class.
Also, I took the girls to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point yesterday. I realized we haven't been since March 2009, so yesterday was the first time for our youngest. The girls loved it! Shannon was amazed as usual, and did very well whenever it was time to move on from one thing to another. Erin was almost speechless the whole time. She was just taking it all in and enjoyed every second of it. My camera battery died about halfway through the excursion, so I'll have to get back there again soon and take some more pictures.

No comments: