Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I am amazing

Yes, I'm definitely tooting my own horn here. Did you know military members and their families can get discounted tickets to Disneyland.. $99 for a 3 day park hopper. So, that's $300 right there.. way better than around $500.
For the past 3 days, I have been doing constant research on hotels. Tonight, I found the winner, a Holiday Inn less than a mile from the park. The room we reserved is AWESOME! It's a queen bed and kids suite, meaning along with the queen, it has 2 bunk beds. I'm totally stoked. The price is unbelievable too, $114/night. So, is it March 28th yet?!?
The day we get done with Disneyland, we're driving down to San Diego to see some good friends and go to SeaWorld. Tickets for SeaWorld are free for military members (4 tickets total).
I just can't believe this is all really going to happen! It will be our best family vacation yet.

1 comment:

mommom said...

You are going to have the most amazing time!