Team Beachbody!

Friday, July 15, 2011

5QF 7/15/11

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell?
~ No. I do not like being in the middle of things at all. Call me horrible, but eventually the truth would come out. If I knew and the spouse knew that I knew, I would have a serious talk with them. Just like it isn't up to me to judge, it isn't up to me to spill the beans on the situation.


2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
~ Definitely a bottle. Preferably a glass one.


3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
~ Hair. I use shampoo as soon as my hair is wet enough. Then I usually was the rest of me or shave while the conditioner's in.


4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
~ Do not come home from the hospital expecting to do EVERYTHING in the exact routine you had prior to baby. Sleep when baby sleeps. It's okay to be on baby's schedule, especially if you're a stay at home mom. Oh! And learn to take Basic Training speed showers.


5. What is your best hangover remedy?
~ I don't drink any more, yay for me.. but I have had to find this remedy for the husband and brother-in-law more than once.... a Beto's mixed breakfast burrito (for the grease) and a Caramel Macchiato (sp?) from Starbucks. I still get the burrito, with sour cream, for me though! Haha


http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: