Team Beachbody!

Monday, July 11, 2011

First Usana concert of the year

The Kenny Chesney concert was awesome! I went by myself, which I did not mind! Got there early so I could see both opening acts and do a little people watching.

Uncle Kracker played first, he performed all my favorite songs, Drift Away, Follow Me, Smile. It was awesome. Billy Currington played after him and I didn't really get a chance to see much of his performance, because I had to battle through the ATM line to get money for food. It was Costa Vida and SO worth it!

Kenny really was one of the best performers I've seen as of yet. The only thing that sucked were the random drunk people walking or staggering by. So noisy and I've never had so much beer spilled on me at one concert before. Aside from that, it was fun. Turns out, a few of the people I ended up sitting next to live in the same apartments as me and I actually have a mutual friend with some of them. Such a small world!

No comments: