Team Beachbody!

Friday, October 14, 2011

5 Question Friiiiidaaay

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
~ Depends. Frozen yogurt, cone. Regular ice cream, bowl.

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
~ Rain! Pot roast cooking all day in the crock pot. Now this last one may sound a little weird, but diesel.

3. Gift cards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
~ Yes! Especially for those who are REALLY hard to shop for. Or for people I know who prefer a certain store, but still unsure of what they would want.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
~ I wish I still played them. That's probably the one thing I truly miss about becoming an adult. I played volleyball, basketball, wrestling, and softball. I was definitely a jock.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
~ Nope. My clarinet playing days ended before I started middle school. You ever hear a young marching band play from an elementary school, and the kid who constantly has the squeaky reed.. Yep! That was me!

You can find the questions for 5QF @ http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: