Team Beachbody!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bug vs windshield effect

I've been in a bit of funk of sorts lately. I've just been trying to stay outside the house as much as possible the last week, haven't done the daily blog, and I've been a little anti-social.
I'm trying my hardest to cope after feeling like complete crap for nearly 3 weeks. Being sick is no fun, then being sick and having allergies that cause an asthma attack is pure hell. I have no idea why, but having my husband gone this time has been worse than any other time. Deployment was cake next to this, but we were also able to talk almost everyday when he was deployed. His letters are being delayed when they send them out, but he's getting mine right on time. The jackass kids in his platoon keep losing privileges for everyone, so they keep losing their Sunday phone privileges. Last time we talked on the phone he told me he got hurt and isn't sure if he'll be able to graduate on time. He said if that's the case, his graduation will most likely be postponed a month or month and a half. So I'm putting my plans to see him for graduation on hold until we know more. The uncertainty of it is bringing me down. I'm hoping they got him in to see a doctor this week so I should know more the next time he's able to call.
Things between us haven't exactly been all that great since he got back from Afghanistan in 2010. He admitted to it in his first letter. I've read that letter everyday since I got it. It just hasn't been the same since he left either. I've done dishes, laundry, and all the everyday stuff while he's been gone, but everything else is almost exactly how he left it. I'd really like to get started on my Spring cleaning, but I just have no desire to at all. So now I'm living in the chaos. Part of the reason why I haven't started is because this is the first week when I've actually felt somewhat decent. Before if I started doing stuff, I'd start hacking and coughing until my chest hurt. So, this week, I'll pull myself out of this funk this week and get things taken care of properly.

No comments: