Team Beachbody!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday!

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
~ Cry, play music, write, drive.. all just depends on how upset I am and why I'm upset.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
~ It's pretty much just another day for us. He'll get me some flowers or chocolates and I just try to cook him a nice dinner and make it a pleasant evening.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
~ Usually I'm more productive, although this time I appear to be less productive. Being sick for nearly 3/4 weeks hasn't really helped either!

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
~ My me time starts at 8 pm after I put the kids to bed. I usually talk with a friend, catch up on stuff on the DVR, do some housework, read.. whatever I feel like doing!

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
~ Bring On The Rain by Martina Mcbride =o)

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: