Team Beachbody!

Friday, August 10, 2012

5 Question Friday

1. Thunderstorms - love them or hate them?
~ Love love love love love them!  My love for thunderstorms started at a very young age.  One time I remember driving to an awesome spot in the northern California valley where we (my mom, dad, and I) could watch a thunderstorm one night.  It was magnificent. 

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes?
~ Yes!  I did, so why shouldn't they?  My grandma and I always used to go shopping before school started every year.  This year is technically my first "back to school year" as a parent.  So, when my mother was in town, we drove up to Park City and went shopping.

3. Do you golf?  Do you watch it?
~ No and NO!  I have no desire to watch it whatsoever.  Now I'm not knocking the opportunity to ever play golf, I just don't feel an immediate need to do so.

4. Showers or baths?
~ Showers.  I don't like our bathtub enough to take a bath in it.  Now, if I had a big, deep one like my mother's, I just might take more baths.  Besides, it's hard for me to just relax.  So I would have to read a book or be doing something while taking a bath.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate?
~ Strangest?  Hmm, not too sure.  I'm a VERY picky eater, so there really isn't much of anything strange I will eat.  I've eaten escargot before.  That's pretty strange, to me anyway. 

The questions for 5QF can be found at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: