Team Beachbody!

Friday, April 5, 2013

5 Question Friday

1.  Would you go to your high school reunion?
~  Yes.  I don't talk to all that many people from either high school any more, but I would go to at least the 10 year reunion. 

2.  What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?
~  My daughter's and I got bears this week from Build A Bear.  My oldest and I picked out the Autism Speaks bear, while my youngest snatched the pink princess bear. 

3.  How do you handle your child's fever?
~  Low grade - rest, fluids, warm bath, and a cool rag around the neck.  Not low grade - all of the above and some Tylenol.

4.  What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?
~  I would say the husband being super supportive and helpful.  He has been sweet and very loving.  It's been quite welcome considering how I've felt lately.  I'm glad to feel like I have a great partner in life. 

5.  What is your current favorite song?
~  That's a tough one, especially considering I like different things depending on what mood I'm in.  Til My Last Day by Justin Moore is definitely one. 

You can find the questions for 5QF at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: