1. Would you go to your high school reunion?
~ Yes. I don't talk to all that many people from either high school any more, but I would go to at least the 10 year reunion.
2. What's something that you've recently splurged on; either for yourself or someone else?
~ My daughter's and I got bears this week from Build A Bear. My oldest and I picked out the Autism Speaks bear, while my youngest snatched the pink princess bear.
3. How do you handle your child's fever?
~ Low grade - rest, fluids, warm bath, and a cool rag around the neck. Not low grade - all of the above and some Tylenol.
4. What's the nicest thing to happen to you lately?
~ I would say the husband being super supportive and helpful. He has been sweet and very loving. It's been quite welcome considering how I've felt lately. I'm glad to feel like I have a great partner in life.
5. What is your current favorite song?
~ That's a tough one, especially considering I like different things depending on what mood I'm in. Til My Last Day by Justin Moore is definitely one.
You can find the questions for 5QF at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/