Team Beachbody!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Time

Don't have a whole lot of it for a first post.
Some basics, I am a SAHM, thus I don't lead and extremely exciting life.
If it wasn't for Sesame Street, I wouldn't even be sitting on the couch right now!
I am twenty-one years old and REALLY do not know what I want to do with my life. I am content staying at home, for now. I have intentions of someday going to college, just not anytime in the near future.
What I want to study, english. What would I do with an english degree:
1. I would teach at a private school.
2. Become a writer/journalist.
3. Eventually get a teaching degree as well, and become a high school english teacher.
I love all kinds of music and don't have a favorite band or group. Some of my favorites are as follows:
Toby Keith, Jimmy Buffett, Avenged Sevenfold, George Strait, Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Amon Amarth, Dragonforce, Doobie Brothers, Gary Allan, Trace Adkins, Dethklok, America, Kansas, Boston, Dropkick Murphys, Flogging Molly, Death by Stereo, Atreyu, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, Bon Jovi, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Jefferson Airplane (Jefferson Starship, or Starship), Fleetwood Mac, Blue Oyster Cult, Foreigner, Eagles, Joe Walsh, Black Sabbath, HIM, Turbonegro, Terri Clark, AFI, Tiger Army, Paramore, New Found Glory, NoFx, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Treephort, Blood for Blood, Underoath, The Killers, Senses Fail, NWA, Ice Cube, Cypress Hill, Motley Crue, Buckcherry, Dimmu Borgir, Throwdown, Bury Your Dead, Killswitch Engage, Peaches, Children of Bodom, Rammstein, Tool, Slipknot, Fear Factory, Ozzy Osbourne, ICP, Misfits, Danzig, DJ Tiesto, Ted Nugent, Josh Turner, and I think that about sums it up.
Family, friends, music, and the outdoors are the most important things to me. In exactly that order.
I know this post was kind of random, but I hope it helps you to know me a bit better. Anyway, I will write more later. I have a house to clean and bags to pack for my trip up to good 'ol Nor Cal. TTFN!

No comments: