Team Beachbody!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why I love Monterey...

Just 45 minutes ago, the sun was shining, and it was beautiful!
Alas, the fog has put a damper on my mood, not the massive chili, hot dog, and cornbread dinner I devoured. I officially have no willpower to get off the couch and accomplish something, anything.
I am supposed to leave early tomorrow morning for a 5 hour drive home. My clothes aren't all the way dry yet, I haven't even begun to pack, and the car isn't cleaned out. But, I have found the time to hop on here for another post!
I am excited about going home though. Recently, friends got in touch with me, and I haven't seen them since high school. So, it will be nice to see them again, it's been about 4 years. Phone ringing...
Sweet, someone wants to hang out!!! Thank you, April!
Be back later ya'll!

No comments: