Team Beachbody!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally Friday! 5QF

1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
- As a kid it used to be softball. Any more, I love taking the kids for a picnic in the park or a 4 hour long trip to Hogle Zoo. I pretty much love doing anything that can turn into a great opportunity to bust out my camera and take some pictures of my lovely little ladies.
2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
- I love the white container of All. I get it in the powder form, then I get the Tide for cold water. Although when we were pretty poor in May, I bought whatever the Great Value stuff was at Wal Mart that smelled decent lol.
3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
- Salad! Believe it or not, my kiddos actually eat it! The only thing they don't really like is celery, but can you blame them?! A salad is easy, mostly cheap, and virtually no calories.
4. Do you have any talents?
- I feel like I have less than I did growing up. I know it's not true, because unless something truly crippling happens, one still has those same talents. I'm sure I could still play softball, I just don't think I would be as awesome as I was in high school. My newest talent has been crocheting. I love it! It's relaxing and pretty low effort. I can actually sit and crochet all day if I was able! I'm pretty good with a shotgun. I love shooting trap and skeet. I probably have more talents than I'd like to give myself credit for.
5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
- Organizing! I'm so not with it when it comes to organization. I'm the epitome of disorganized, functional chaos. And unfortunately I think it's a genetic trait..

No comments: