Team Beachbody!

Monday, June 6, 2011

I usually write my titles at the end...

Nothing too new here. We went camping last Thursday/Friday, it was a blast! Well, considering we froze our butts off Thursday night and Erin was still a little under the weather. My body is finally starting to feel like it's back to normal. Two days out and about in nature pretty much did me in lol. We all turned a nice shade of red too.. poor Erin's nose has turned to scabs from blisters popping.

Husband went to MEPS on Thursday and passed, finally, thank God! Now we just have to wait for his eye waiver to go through, then he will finally get the uniform.. As long as his contract is written the way he wants it.

Okay, I kinda feel like I'm having a "Julie & Julia" moment here. I want to write, "Hello, is there anyone out there? Anyone at all?" Granted, I know I don't write my blogs for the purpose of people to write them. Sometimes it's just a journal, sometimes an outlet for rants or whatever other crazy nonsense is going through my head. Anyway.

Oh! I guess I did have some other news. I started working on family genealogy again yesterday. I entered in most all the direct relatives I knew of on my dad's side and have some of his grandparents in it well. I'm working pretty hard on my mom's side because I can call her up and tell her about all the fantastic stuff I find. Right now I'm into the Pioneer era of her family and I've found 1 or 2 interesting facts about some of my pioneer ancestors, one in particular is about my great-great-great grandmother. One of her younger brothers was kidnapped by Indians on the Oregon Trail, then later found alive. Way cool! Anyway.. I should really get off this computer. It's been for most of the last day and half..

2 comments:

kristina bogue said...

just so you know, i read your blogs :)

Jane said...

I love you cuzzzzz buzz =o)