Team Beachbody!

Friday, September 23, 2011

5QF

1. Dream job... realistic and completely unrealistic.
~ Not sure what I would call it, but I just want a suitcase, a journal, and a camera. I want to travel all over the world. I want to take as many pictures as possible, and I want to write about my adventures.


2. Do you fart in front of your significant other?
~ Believe me when I say I do try to hold it in. But, you do what ya gotta do...


3. What's the furthest you've ever traveled from home? How far and where was it?
~ France. We flew out of San Francisco landed in Paris, then flew to another town in southern France.

4. How do you celebrate birthday for your kids? Family only or friends?
~ We usually have a small get together with mostly family, maybe some friends. Cake is definitely a must. I usually either order a pizza or cook their favorite foods.

5. Fave thing about fall?
~ Sweaters. Sweaters and boots. I love Fall. It's beginning to become my most favorite season of all.

You can find 5QF @ http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: