Team Beachbody!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Good Times!

I'm excited. Life is good. My mom is halfway here, she'll be here tomorrow!

School is still going well for Shannon. Since the stomach issues I had are pretty much gone, I've been able to reclaim my grip on this whole housewife thing. I've been cooking some pretty fantastic meals! I made a chicken cajun pasta from The Pioneer Woman. Tonight I made biscuits and gravy, the best ones I've made yet.

The Mr. and I are planning a trip next year, without the children! Our good friend Ally is getting married Nov 2012 in Oahu and we are going to try our damnedest to be there for her! So far, we've planned to drop the kids off at my moms, then drive to Travis AFB and catch a hop into Hawaii. That's as far as we've gotten so far haha. I'm hoping to be able to see our friends the Catoes and the Speeds while we are down there.

Today I was named as the Head Room Mother in Shannon's class. No big responsibility, I just have to make sure the other Room Mothers are active in their parts during each holiday celebration.

Needless to say, I doubt I will get much sleep tonight. I can't wait to see my mom! And this is a total surprise to the kids, which is even better!

No comments: