Team Beachbody!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What's going on!

Holy cow! It's been almost a month since I wrote last. I hate when I do this.. Anyway, Shannon started Kindergarten on the 29th. She is quite excited to be in school again and she's taking it all in like a sponge. She is doing great! I haven't heard any real negative reports from her teacher. She seems to be having the same hiccups as all the other kids in her class. The first week was the hardest, not for me, not for Shannon, but for Erin! She didn't understand why she couldn't go to school with Shannon. Poor kid.


Her first weekend after school started, she got the stomach bug that was going around and threw up. Luckily it only lasted her a day. Myself on the other hand.. It plagued me for nearly 3 days. After I was already having stomach issues for about 4 days, those 3 days were like hell! I'm so glad to finally feel like a normal human being again.


I'm so so so excited for Fall! The girls have so many cute clothes and I can't wait to wear my sweaters. I never used to be excited for Fall. Really, this is like the first year I've ever looked forward to the season. I'm not a fan of snow, but I can embrace the cold. Here's to hoping for a mellow Utah Winter..

No comments: