Team Beachbody!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

5QF on a Saturday..

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
~ Generally, no. Even if I do, I don't normally lock it, the girls just walk right in! So really, there's no point...

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
~ Me. It's more me than any other word I know. "Me" is the only thing I know how to be, and I do it well.

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
~ Abercrombie & Fitch. Totally NOT my style and everything is usually 2 sizes too small for me.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your children, who would you choose for your children?
~ No idea. I know I've joked with some people and asked them to save their sons for my daughters.. But yeah, not even sure how to answer this..

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
~ Don't care.. I just want to live long enough to see both of my girls become who they are going to become. I want to be around long enough to help them through their toughest times. I want to go through that empty nest stage with my husband. I want to meet grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
I would like to die peacefully. I don't want my children wondering what happened to me. I don't want to go in anyway that would be painful for them like it was for me when my father died.

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: