Team Beachbody!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Million Miles Away

So many things are going through my mind. Not even sure where to even start.

Today would have been my dad's 63rd birthday. 2005 was the last year I got to actually tell him "happy birthday." To me it seems so silly how much I miss him on his birthday. I guess I took the 18 years for granted when I could actually tell him. This has me down in the dumps and quite antisocial today.

Antisocial, the way I've been behaving lately... I could quite pleasantly just stay home and sleep all day everyday. Even the girls have taken to laying on the couch with me in the mornings, I'm gonna miss these snuggles someday. Along with feeling antisocial, I have felt like a crappy, crappy friend. I haven't called anyone back. I haven't wanted to give any advice when asked. I suppose I just haven't really given a rip about anyone's problems but my own. For once I care more about my own crap than anyone else's. Not a bad thing I suppose, but it has left me feeling quite cynical lately.

I need to get with the program though. My kids and husband need me functioning.

No comments: