Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Updates and recent happenings

So husband enlisted on Thursday! Yay, quite excited, especially after waiting nearly 3 months. Right now we are just playing the waiting game. Waiting for orders, can't do much else until they cut him orders. For now, he's still working the civilian job and we still have benefits through them.

Shannon starts Kindergarten in less than 4 weeks now. I can hardly believe it. The last 5 years have seemed to fly by. She has her backpack, lunchbox, and a brand new outfit. Almost ready to go. Erin is still growing like a weed and follows her sister's every move.

I'm in a happy place right now. Life is good. Husband and I are good, healthy and chugging right along. I'd like to think I'm getting better with the housework and cooking, he tells me I am anyway, so that has to count for something. I've just been so flippin' tired lately. I know it's due to poor diet or messed up sleep schedule. I need to have my annual physical done anyway and I'm thinking of having them re-check my thyroid.

But like I said, life is good! My honey doesn't go to Basic until January. And they've moved it from South Carolina to Missouri. So it looks like the girls and I will be doing a road trip to Missouri in April! Anyway, that's all for now. Gotta finish my to do list and go to bed!

No comments: