Team Beachbody!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

So excited, I can hardly contain myself

Today, my mom and I went and looked at a gym I researched a month ago. I was waiting to go tour and talk to the membership director because of my upcoming knee surgery. Well, surgery was on the 11th and went great! Knee was actually in better shape than anticipated.



This gym is AMAZING! It has 20 indoor/outdoor tennis courts, racquetball, basketball, free weights, machines, cardio machines, indoor/outdoor track, spin room, fitness classes, pool, spa, bar, and supplement/drink shop. Seriously, it has everything and more I've ever wanted in a gym.


Starting next week, I want to start doing the Wii Fit again and use a stationary bike (as suggested by the orthopedic surgeon). In the next few weeks, I'd like to get that membership going and get rated to play tennis at the gym's club. Once I start that, I would also like to swap out the Wii Fit for my TurboFire program.


I've lost 20 lbs so far with Weight Watchers and I still have about 25-30 more to go. Goal now is to lose and tone up. And I cannot wait to get started!!!

No comments: