Team Beachbody!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. Is love at 1st sight possible?
~ NO!  Heavens no.  Lust at first sight, yes; lust at first sight, no! 

2. How did you choose your pet's name?
~ Easy, I didn't choose it.  My husband and I battled over names for over a week.  I don't remember how he came up with the name, but I eventually agreed.  Thorgrim Doomhammer.

3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?
~ Not sure if there's much of anything I'm considering giving up.  If it came down to it, I'd give up the home phone.  Or I would try to downgrade our cable, get rid of the movie channels.

4. How much do you pay your babysitter?
~ 10/hr for our 14 year old babysitter usually.  $5/each kid. 

5. How "young" is old enough to babysit?
~ When I was a kid, I believe the rule was 13.  At 13, I was able to take a babysitting class at a local hospital.  So, I like if the babysitter is 13 or older.

The questions for 5GF can be found at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: