Team Beachbody!

Friday, June 29, 2012

5QF

1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult?
~  No idea, I didn't really snack much.  So I'm not totally sure how to answer this.  One thing I absolutely loved as a kid was peanut butter on apple slices!

2.  What food will you not eat the low fat version of?
~  Haha, there's definitely more than one!!  I'm  more into practicing self control of the good foods vs constantly going low fat.

3.  What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer?
~  Peach iced tea and a cold apartment!

4.  What's your favorite summer read?
~  Anything?  I don't have a specific book I read just during the summer.  I'll read anything that looks good.

5.  What are you doing to stay cool during this awful heat?
~  Awful heat??  Oh man, this is a mild summer, haha.  I grew up with 110-120 degree temperature.  To stay cool, I stay hydrated, stick to the shade, and eat lots of fresh fruit!

The questions for 5QF can be found at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: