Team Beachbody!

Friday, June 8, 2012

5 Question Friday!

1. Did you do anything special for your kids on the last day of school? Or did you parents do anything special for you?
~ Shannon's last day of school was also her Kindergarten graduation.  She got to go play at her grandparents and got a special lunch.  I would like to do something every year though.  I think it would be fun.  I also used to get certain price amounts for whether I got A's or B's. 

2. What's your favorite summer tradition with your children?
~ I don't have one.  I need to start one! 

3. What was your favorite thing to do during the summer as a kid?
~ Sleep in!  No joke.  Got to stay up late and sleep in, it was glorious. 

4. How old were you when you were married? Were you a Bridezilla?
~ I got married at 18.  Nope, I wasn't.. One must have a wedding or be a bride in order to be a Bridezilla.

5. What is your favorite girl name? (I'm needing suggestions.)
~ I love Shannon and Erin.  I had 2 girls and used my 2 favorite girl names. 




The blog where the questions can be found: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: