Team Beachbody!

Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Question Friday

1.  Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
~ I actually used to do that in high school.  Probably not any more considering it takes a decade for my hair to even grow past my shoulders.  Maybe someday again.

2.  What song makes you think of summer?
~ You know, I've never really thought about it.  I would say "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock.

3.  Are you a flip flop or sandals kind of person?
~ Well, I am from California.. Definitely flip flops.

4.  Favorite summer treat?
~ Call me crazy here, watermelon.  I'm not overly huge on snow cones or much of anything like that.  But I can definitely eat watermelon and cherries all day long in the summer.

5.  Do you do something special for the father of your children?
~ To be honest, not really.  I don't care too much for Mother's Day, and he doesn't care much for Father's Day.  The kids on the other hand, they love to tell him "happy Father's Day" and get little things for him.  Frankly, I think it should be up to the kids to do the little things for the parents on those days.

The questions for 5QF can be found at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments: