Team Beachbody!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 1 of forcing myself to write at least something everyday for a month

Things have been kind of interesting lately. I am way busier as a mother of two than I ever was with just Shannon. But I am LOVING it. I kind of feel like whatever hole that was there before has since been filled. More kids in the future one may ask, the answer as of right now, probably night. We said we'd discuss it in 3 more years, maybe.
I was getting into a really good workout and cleaning routine. Then, Erin changed her schedule on me again. I think kid's are completely unpredictable, and you know, I like it that way. It keeps me on my toes!
Anyway, back to this whole WiiFit business. I try to do about 20 minutes on it everyday. Since June, I have dropped about 3 pant sizes and close to 25 lbs since I walked into the hospital to have Erin. And a little over 10 lbs since I had my gallbladder taken out in the middle of June. I'm happy, I'm beginning to tone up a little.
All around, things are starting to really look up. Not like things were at a low to begin with, but there was room for small improvements. Anyway, will hopefully write more later. I have to try to get Erin down for her morning nap. Then, I eventually have to get some housework done and get some stuff for a church picnic this evening. So, I'm hoping to be busy! Wish me luck.

No comments: