Team Beachbody!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

So, I seem to be failing big time at trying to write something everyday. Well, I don't have an excuse. It's not like I'm incredibly busy during the day. I put so many things on my "to do list" and I rarely get half of it done. I need to get caught up on dishes and laundry. I still need to put food away from 3/4 days ago. I started brainstorming and implementing ideas for my Home Management Binder, but haven't got that far.
Speaking of the HMB, my husband's monitor broke, so he has been using my laptop. Well he saw the file for it on my desktop and went snooping. I felt like he was just going to pick at me for "wasting my time" on it. Instead he really likes the idea and wants me to put it in binder form. So now I feel a little pressure in doing something that was just supposed to be a little side project.
Holy cow, it's hard to type all this with one hand. Going to have to finish quick since Erin is fussing. I should know by now, this late at night, she just wants to go lay down..lol

No comments: