Team Beachbody!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

So, we didn't get the car. =o( They said we would be approved for something in the low teens, ouch. But they told us to try again once we are able to put down more of a down payment, then it shouldn't be a problem. I am trying not to be bummed about this. Maybe it is a blessing in disguise for now. It will be nice to have a few months of not having to make a car payment. I will have 2 credit cards paid off in the next few months as well. So, by the next time we try for a car, my credit should have improved a little bit more too. *crossing fingers*

I love my husband. We really are perfect for each other. He gets me, and I would like to say I get him too. We balance each other out. He keeps me grounded, no one else has ever been able to basically grab me by my shoulders and say "chill out!" like he can. I may have had reasons to have my doubts with him in the past, but none of that is even present today. For the most part, my issues with trusting him are gone. After talking with him tonight, I know I have absolutely nothing to worry about. I love everything he is doing for us, and especially for me. Instead of helping to pay of the debt accrued on my credit cards, he could tell me to just go out and get a job.

I may get a little irritated from time to time when I don't feel like he is helping enough. Or when I feel like I should be thanked, or even complimented. But, with Warren, the times he does those things, I really appreciate it. It's rare, and I can see why. If he was to tell me everyday, "wow, the house really does look nice," or stuff like that, it wouldn't make me feel the same way.

My husband is who he is, and he's not going to change. I can't believe it's taken me 4 years to just finally realize this. I love him as he is, and I don't want him to change. I mean sure, there are always
a few things that could be tweaked, but when it comes to his general character, to me, he's perfect.


No comments: