Team Beachbody!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Holy cow! I actually have some free time, with both hands, to type out a blog. Let's see how long I can write for before one of the 2 children has a conniption! Joking! Well, kind of, it's mostly true though. And I say that in the nicest, loving way possible. Anyway! Today was pretty uneventful.
Last night I went out with Sandra and Julie for Sandra's last GNO before she moves to Hawaii. We went to dinner and then a movie. Saw the Proposal for the second time, it is just as good the second time around. And Ryan Reynolds is just as adorable the second time too!
Today I took the girls to Barnes and Nobles. Sandra got this "listography" journal as a gift last night. And it looked awesome, so I had to go get one. It's like journaling topics you answer in list form. Awesome! Until it asked the question, "what's the most ackward place you've had sex?" or something along those lines. With that being said, there are a few topics in there I may not answer. I don't want my kids or grandkids reading that stuff when they go through my belongings someday! For the most part, it's an awesome journal though. You can go to listography.com to see more about it.
Wow, Erin is starting to fuss a little already, so I better hurry. To end the day, we had dinner at Warren's parents house. She made this yummy, yummy lasagna! Then the women of the family decided we were going to try to go see Star Trek at the dollar theater. Totally sold out, major bummer! But, we got ice cream instead which totally made up for it. Warren and the rest of the gang went to the 9:30 showing while the girls and I headed home for some much needed quiet, "let's watch some Little Einsteins" time.
Anyway, the day was really nice. Warren and I had a little misunderstanding about the whole Star Trek thing and if he was going or not. He thought I didn't want him going, and I just wanted him to tell me if he was going so I could come home and get stuff done so I wouldn't have to do it tomorrow! He was very supportive, even said he would rub my feet when he got home. He's so anti-feet he's only touched mine once since we've been married. Doesn't bother me either way! lol.. So then I told him I had stuff I wanted to do before tomorrow came. He should be on days at work soon to prepare for his upcoming DLPT (annual language test). Anyway, I think I've ranted enough! Until next time!

2 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Hi Jane! Did you fill out your listography journal yet? I did and it was so much fun. I keep thinking of new stuff to put in it all the time, like albums I love. You're right, though - some pages are going to be left blank!!!

Jane said...

Oh I definitely filled most of it out within the first few days haha. I think I may bust it back out again though!