Team Beachbody!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

I just want to..

Write. It's all I want to do. I can't think of a single job out there in the "real world" that appeals to me. I don't want to have anything to do with shift work. I want to go to college and study the English language. Maybe take a few photography classes while I'm at it.
My dream job consists of traveling the world with my laptop and camera so I can see fantastic places, write about them, and take pictures.
I don't want to sit at a desk. I don't want to do anything with retail.
I just want to write.

4 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Do it! What do you want to write about? This blog is good practice. Maybe you should put some of the things you write on here for feedback... or just for us to be entertained with. ;-)

Jane said...

I was thinking about putting short stories and such on here... Just might happen. Maybe being in Cali for 3 weeks will give me inspiration.

Rachel (Diary of a Recovering Chocoholic) said...

I'm a writer too! I'm considering going into copywriting so I can put my talent/passion to good use!

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Do it, do it!!!! I can't wait to read what you write!