Team Beachbody!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Totally forgot it's Friday!

5QF #2!
1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
None, because technically, I don't have any.

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)?
Ooo, I was bad.. I once smothered the cat with a pillow. She still went on to live a few more years. I knew it was something I shouldn't have been doing, but I still did it anyway. She was such a good cat too...

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
Whenever mommy needs a "time out," I like to go to my room and just lay on the bed and kind of think over things. Another one, I like to just get into the car and drive. It doesn't matter where, driving relaxes me.

4. What was the last thing you won?
I honestly don't remember. We never do drawings or auctions or anything. But, the most favorite thing I ever won was a trip to Disneyland in 5th grade.

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Are you smarter than a 5th grader? - I ROCK at those questions, haha. Plus I think Jeff Foxworthy is a hoot.

2 comments:

Julie Catoe said...

This is so cute. That is funny about the Smarter than a 5th Grader. I think I am actually sacred of being on that show cause I know they would kick my butt.

Jane said...

You know what's so funny about that show... I seem to miss the easy ones, like the first grade questions. Totally makes me feel like a goob... lol